MALU 7/8 Maternity & Postpartum Leggings
- The comfortable, four-way stretch material. Made of 73% polyester and 27% spandex, it holds its shape and moves with you.
- The moisture-wicking, quick-dry antibacterial fabric. It quickly absorbs and disperses any moisture making your leggings a lot more comfortable.
- The firm yet comfortable fit. Flat seams add shape without compromising comfort, while the fabric has a luxe silky feel.
- The soft, expandable waistband that’s able to be pulled up during pregnancy to cover and support the bump, or folded down to provide maximum compression and assist with abdominal knitting postpartum.
- The drawstring in the top waistband that provides extra security when tightened.
- The engineered waistline that mimics the shape of the bump. There’s no digging in or interrupting of blood flow.
- The pockets. Everybody loves pockets. On either side of the leggings, the large pockets will keep your phone, keys, and other small items safe while you’re out and about.
- The UNIQUE Indigenous print by Elizabeth Close.
Our ⅞ Pregnancy & Postpartum Leggings are proof that comfort and style can go hand in hand.
Celebrate the beauty of this amazing Indigenous artist with our limited edition MALU 7/8 PREGNANCY and POSTPARTUM leggings.
Made with the pregnant and postpartum mum in mind, these silky smooth leggings provide plenty of support for a growing belly and give you some extra reassurance after birth too. Simply roll the high waistband right the way up to lift and hug your bump, or fold it down for added support postpartum. Feel confident in knowing that the premium, squat-proof material will stretch with you without going see-through.
The model is wearing a size: S
Recently viewed products
I love these tights. They feel so nice on and look amazing. It might just be my height but i find that I have to pull them up quite a lot. They seem to hang a bit loose at the ankles too.
The pattern and feel of these leggings are fantastic. The two pockets on the side are a great feature as well as knowing that I can use these for pregnancy too. Downside was the wait in recieving my order.
I really love these MALU leggings. Very comfy to wear, bit of compresion to keep things from being too flabby, and even though I'm not pregnant at the moment the high waist is incredible comfortable and supportive. And it has POCKETS!