MALU Breastfeeding Bra
- The comfortable, four-way stretch material. It holds its shape and moves with you.
- The wire-free design. Not only does this make the crop super comfortable, but going wire-free has been shown to help reduce mastitis.
- The easy to use hidden nursing clips that you can manage with one hand.
- The thick adjustable elastic band that offers extra support and lift under the bust.
- The removable padding and easy access pocket for breast pad insertion.
- The moisture-wicking, quick-dry antibacterial fabric. It quickly absorbs and disperses any moisture making your crop a lot more comfortable.
- The super soft fabric that’s gentle on sensitive nipples.
- The custom-designed ELIZABETH CLOSE print. The printed fabric was designed by an Indigenous artist so you won’t find it anywhere else.
- The eye-catching back design that provides plenty of extra support.
Get excited bigger busted girls this one is for you.
Celebrate the beauty of this amazing Indigenous artist with our limited edition MALU Breastfeeding Sports Bra.
This striking sports bra is a colourful collaboration with pregnancy and postnatal exercise specialists Kangatraining Australia, and Indigenous artist Elizabeth Close (MORE INFO BELOW). Finished with a high neck for extra coverage and a peek-a-boo piece, this pregnancy sports bra will have you feeling ultra-feminine at the gym or on the street.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mums will love the handy hidden nursing clips (under the front panel), as well as the fully adjustable back and shoulder straps. The connecting-back straps offer extra support for mummas in medium intensity workouts too.
Pair the crop with our ⅞ Pregnancy and Postpartum Leggings in the matching print for a fun, colourful combo.
Elizabeth Yanyi Close is an Pitjantjatjara and Yankunytjatjara woman whose family links are to the communities of Pukutja and Amata in the APY Lands. She is a Contemporary Aboriginal Visual Artist who has a dynamic multi-disciplinary visual arts practice that speaks to both her own, personal connection to Country, and the concept of connection to place and space more broadly.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Australian business has purchased the copyright from the artist to use the artwork for this piece. We are also donating $$ to an Aboriginal mental health group
Recently viewed products
Love this print and my baby also loves staring at it. The print is what made me purchase.
The style/structure of the actual bra itself could use with some improvement, from more back hook options similar to a usual maternity bra (allowing for weightloss post partum), more options to tighten shoulder straps to stop breast sag. slightly bigger cup coverage material.
I love the coverage around the nipple when feeding, makes me feel more covered and less shy to feed. The hidden clips are easy to undo, but need 2 hands to reclip to get under the hidden section.
It's beautiful, comfortable bra but could do with more support to make it more active/ breast support friendly.
This bra fit was such a pleasant surprise. Being busty, already before milk coming in, o presumed the higher cut would give me boob over hang, but it doesn’t and it’s awesome. Amazing beautiful beautiful print, clips for feeding and lots of adjustment spots avail. It’s well worth the purchase :)
I love love LOVE the adjustability of this bra. Passed the starjump test. Only note would be if they could do a larger bust version - same style just slightly more room in the front.
I can't love this bra enough! 3 things I absolutely love is!
- first nation women design and some of profits go to support first nation women mental health
- so comfy, supportive and deadly
- honestly my favourite feeding bra
I love these bras! So so comfy 🙂