Actually I Can. Breastfeeding Jumper
- The soft material. Lined with a super snuggly fleece that’s 95% cotton and 5% spandex, the jumper is comfortable and warm.
- The stretch and length. The jumper will comfortably fit over a growing baby bump without baring any skin.
- The invisible zips. On either side of the bust, the invisible twin zips make breastfeeding a breeze.
- The scooped hem. It follows the curves of your body for the perfect fit.
- The slimline sleeves that flatter and give a more feminine look.
Over having to take all your layers off at feeding time? We’ve got you, mamma! Our Actually, I Can. Breastfeeding Jumper takes all the hassle out of nursing. A stylish alternative to a casual breastfeeding hoodie, this jumper is as functional as it is pretty. The handy, twin vertical zips on the bust allow easy access to your nursing top and bra underneath, while the soft, fleecy lining keeps you warm during feeding time.
Throw the Actually, I Can. Breastfeeding Jumper on for your warm-up or post-workout cool-down (pair it with our Full-Length Pregnancy & Postpartum Tights w/Mesh Panel); or, take it into the weekend with your favourite pair of jeans and sneakers.
Fleece 95% cotton 5% spandex
The model is wearing a size: M.
The jumper is available in sizes: XS to XXL.
Recently viewed products
Very impressed with the fit and quality and can’t wait to wear it once my twins arrive.
Love the fit of this jumper, very comfortable and flattering fitted shape. Sizing was spot on.
Absolutely loving this breastfeeding jumper. The small was the perfect fit. Super warm and cosy on these cold winter mornings. I love that I can wear it with tights for a workout or throw it on with jeans on the weekend for a casual vibe. I’ve had friends say they want one and they don’t even breastfeed. Would love to buy it in different colours with other cute inspirational quotes.
Best jumper, keeps me nice and warm while feeding my little one, wish they had different colours.
Received my jumper today and i absolutely love it. Sizing is spot on and oh so comfortable. Finally something i can breastfeed in that doesn't look awful.